OUR FINANCIAL POLICY AND HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU
Whether you are paying cash or using insurance, you are always ultimately responsible for your bill. We expect payment at the time of service, so please make arrangement to pay when you arive for your appointments.
- We will bill you insurance as a courtesy to you.
- We will correct any errors we have made when there is a billing dispute.
- We will answer any questions you have regarding your insurance bill.
- Please know and understand your insurance coverage.
- Please provide a current and accurate insurance card for each visit.
- Please confirm with you insurance provider your co-pay, deductible, and/or co-insurance.
- Please pay your co-payment/co-insurance at the time of your appointment.
- Please read and keep your Explination of Benefits statements from you insurance provider.
- Please follow up promptly with claims that are not paid by your insurance provider, or you will be billed directly for them.